These past few months have brought a lot of endless waiting, uncertainty, and stress to many of our lives. We miss our friends, our family, eating at our favorite restaurants or visiting the local bars, and really just being able to live a normal life. As we begin to adjust to our new “normal”, there are still some pretty exciting things that are coming our way and we are so excited to share with you! Here’s a sneak peek of what’s to come!
JADES NEW IMAGE
WHAT’S NEW AT JADE: Before you come in, there are a few things you need to know.
- You must wait in your car for your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you please wait in your car and text us at 336-292-5555 when you arrive for your service. We will text you back to let you know when your stylist is ready for you.
- You must come unaccompanied to your appointment and please keep personal items to a minimum.
- Due to capacity restrictions, you MUST come alone to your appointment until further notice. This includes children.
- We will apply hand sanitizer of your hands when you walk in the door and you will be required to fill out a health screen form before receiving your service.
- All guests and team members must wear a mask that wraps around your ears and must cover the nose and mouth, at all times while you are in the salon receiving your service.
- We are moving towards having a touch-free pay system.
- What does this mean? We are encouraging that our guests place a card on file to pay for their services/products. This prevents you as a guest from having to touch any of our pin pad devices for a germ-free transaction and also makes your checkout process much quicker! To confirm if you already have a card on file or to place a card on file for service payment, please call us at 336-292-5555.
OTHER NEWS AT JADE
- All stations now adhere to the 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- Prior to opening, all stylists and estheticians have attained Barbicide Certification.
- We will be following the CDC guidelines to ensure social distancing.
- Sanitation Procedures:
- All community surfaces (door knobs, handles, pens, etc) are wiped down every 30 minutes with approved disinfectants. All team members are required to sanitize chairs, shampoo bowls and all other surfaces in between guests.)
- There will not be any seating area inside of the salon for you to wait for your appointment.
- Again, because of our capacity limit and our new sanitation regulations, your stylist will have to deeply sanitize before, during, and after your appointment to prepare for interactions with guests. We ask that you please wait in your car upon arrival to the salon and we will personally text you when your stylist is ready for you. At that time, you may enter the salon.
- There can be NO product returns UNLESS THE PRODUCT IS UNOPENED/NOT USED and is returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Due to our new sanitation regulations, we cannot allow any products that have been opened/used to be returned or exchanged during this time. We are happy to make a sample of any product for you to try before purchasing.
- There will be no rituals or beverage services until further notice.
- We really miss papering all of you and hope that you understand. This includes but is not limited to hand & arm massages, neck & shoulder massages and mini facials. Please feel free to bring your own beverage if you would like.
- Please allow our team to shop home care items for you.
- We ask that you let one of our team members know what items you need to pick up. CURBSIDE PICKUP STILL AVAILABLE.
HEY GIRL HEY!
To many of you, these faces may look familiar but if not, say hello to Patience and Gee!
Welcome back PT! Patience worked for Jade a few years back before moving to Georgia. She has now decided to return home to NC and to Jade and we are so excited to welcome her back as one of our Skill Certified stylists! Patience is amazing with blowouts, formal styles, and anything curly! Her books are now open! Give us a call at 336-292-5555 to schedule an appointment with Patience!
Some of you may recognize this sweet face running around our salon and you may have gotten a shampoo or ritual from her! Gee graduated from the Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill and our in-salon training program and will be hitting the floor as one of our New Talent stylists! Gee rocks blondes, fashion colors and makeup! Give us a call at 336-292-5555 to schedules an appointment with Gee!
NEW PRODUCTS AT JADE
Cherry Almond Body Scrub
97% naturally derived body scrub that removes dead surface cells and impurities for softer, smoother skin. Naturally derived walnut shells and bamboo provides gentle exfoliation and prepares skin for optimal moisturization. A blend of cherry blossom extract and sweet almond oil helps nourish and conditions skin.
Foam Reset Rinseless Hydrating Hair Cleanser
No-rinse foam that instantly cleanses the scalp and hair, tames frizz, and hydrates and conditions hair. Coconut-derived cleanser instantly cleanses the scalp and refreshes hair. Naturally derived arginine, organic aloe vera powder and glycerin helps moisturize and condition hair. Corn ad coconut-derived humectants help tame frizz for up to 72 hours.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
June 11th-14th: Redeem for a full size Cherry Almond Hand & Body Wash with 2500 points.
June 18th-21st: Redeem for a full size Aveda Wooden Paddle Brush with 2000 points.
July 4th: In observance of Independence Day, Jade will be closed July 4th. We will be open for regular business hours July 3rd and July 5th.